Trip Kavarna offers unusual boat trips and kayaks. Red rocks and Bolata caves, Tyulenovo grottoes, rocky shabels Shabla, waterfalls of Zelenka – all this you can visit with us.
- Walking on bicycles
- Bicycles for rent
- Rental of kayaks
- Individual kayaking lessons
- Boating trips
Make your holiday unforgettable, visit the iconic places in the vicinity of Kavarna, the shocking panoramas, beautiful sunsets, the sea and the sun, relax truly alone with nature.
- Study Tour – 1 hour: 40 lv.
- Short tour – 2 hours: 50 lv.
- Half day tour – 4 hours: 70 lv.
- The whole day tour – 8 hours: 100 lv.
Seasonal: 20% May and October … 10% for June and September
Group: 10% for group / min. 5 people/
Regular customers: 10% for each next round … up to 50%
* The amount of discounts can not exceed 50%!
To the south: Kavarna – Cape Chirakman – Bendida beach – Bialata lagoon
To the north: Kavarna – Dulboka – Zelenka – Kaliakra – Bolata
To the north: Bolata-Rusalka-Kamen bryag-Tyulenovo
Minimum number of participants – 1
Maximum number of participants – 8
Minimum – 1 person.
A maximum of 5 people.
The duration of the walk is about 1 hour and 30 minutes. – 80lv.
To the north: Kavarna – Zelenka – Kaliakra – Bolata – Kavarna
To the north: Bolata – Rusalka – Kamen Bryag – Tyulenovo – Bolata
Transport Kavarna – Bolata and back – 30lv. (When sailing from Bolat)
Bike tours around the area
- Cycling / 4-5 hours / – 30lv. human
- Full day tour / 10 hours / – 50lv. human
Prices for bicycles are indicated for groups of 4 people, with fewer participants, as agreed.
Bicycles for rent
- 6 lv. /1 hour/
- 10 lv. Half a day / 4-5 hours /
- 15 lv. Whole day / 12 hours /All prices take into account the provision of a full set of equipment to the participants in accordance with the chosen service.
At will for an additional fee are provided:
- Boat support (for kayaking)
- Picnic and cold drinks
- Teaching kayaking, both group and individual lessons.
- Kayaks for hire.
- Individual walking programs
When planning travel, please note that walks are possible only under certain climatic conditions (wind force, sea waves, etc.). Also, a large request to participants to take into account their physical capabilities when planning routes and to inform the instructor about this.
Confirm your rights to the owner by sending us a message. After checking the data, you will receive the rights to manage the content and the object will be assigned to your account.